|You might also like:||Common Proverbs: Cloze Activity #3||Common Proverbs: Cloze Activity #4||Common Proverbs: Cloze Activity #1||Adages||Sleeping Adage Alphabet Code||Today's featured page: Sequencing Cards: Insects|
|Our subscribers' grade-level estimate for this page: 3rd - 4th|
|More Cloze Activities||EnchantedLearning.com
Common Proverbs: Cloze Activity #2
Fill in the blanks in the sayings below.
Go to Another Proverb Cloze Activity
2. All that glitters is not _________________________________.
3. An apple a day keeps the _________________________________ away.
4. Do as I _________________________________, not as I do.
5. A chain is only as strong as its weakest _________________________________.
6. Don't count your _________________________________ before they're hatched.
7. Like _________________________________, like daughter.
8. A friend in need is a _________________________________ indeed.
9. Silence is _________________________________.
10. _________________________________ men tell no tales.
11. A man is known by his _________________________________.
12. Don't change _________________________________ in midstream.
13. _________________________________ water runs deep.
14. What's good for the _________________________________ is good for the gander.
15. The _________________________________ is mightier than the sword.
|Search the Enchanted Learning website for:|